2019 has been a great year for us. It may sound kind of trite, but I think we are finally figuring out who we are. Most things in our life are different than they were in January, but we are becoming more like ourselves every day — if that makes any sense.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The best and worst of 2019
- How we’ve grown in 2019 and want to grow in 2020
- How our understanding of heaven and hell have evolved
We also discuss:
- Leaving organized church
- The new book we’re writing TOGETHER!
- We have a few questions for each other.
Listen in! I hope you enjoy this like we did
Message me at any time if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find me on Twitter
See our new Facebook Page: The Desert Sanctuary
Support us on Patreon!
Here is the link if you want to help.
If you cannot help, I appreciate your love and support.
Thank you for your friendship – let’s see what the future holds!